Clients’ safety and well-being is of prime importance to us.
As a newborn and maternity photographer, I'm following stringent sanitizing measures to ensure that we all stay protected during the photo shoot sessions.
Here's a list of our protocols to keep everyone safe.
1. I will always wear a mask.
2. The studio is properly cleaned prior to a shoot. All surfaces, props, etc will be cleaned before and after the shoot, with alcohol based sanitizers.
3. We always sanitize our hands before the shoot as we usually do.
4. My Camera Gears and equipment are cleaned with alcohol swabs.
5. We are currently avoiding renting any props from external vendors or encouraging any visitors to the studio, except for our clients who have booked with us.
6. Studio Props will also be sanitized pre and post each shoot. Our fabrics are laundered prior to each shoot.
7. We request you to please carry your own water bottles and other baby essentials.
8. We request you to wear a mask for your safety.
9. Please try and come alone with the baby(Kids). Should you need help, please limit it to only 1 additional member from your family. This is purely a request.
10. It is our duty to keep you informed should we see any signs or symptoms before your shoot and we kindly request you to do the same. This is for everyone’s safety.
To ensure your safety, we urge you to follow the guidelines and best practices issued by the Government before booking a shoot with us.